Select garden homes at Abbey Delray South are getting a refreshed modern coastal redesign. Don’t miss your chance to live in your own private 1,500-square-foot Garden Home complete with a master bedroom suite, guest room and bath, den, Florida room, expansive living room, kitchen and dining, plus garage and extra storage.
And, while you’re living in your stunning new garden home, you’ll have access to a stimulating lifestyle and full continuum of care. While marble countertops and exquisite natural light make today more enjoyable, a smart plan for future health care gives you peace of mind for tomorrow.
Focus on You
No maintenance, no hassles, no worries about the future — and plenty of opportunities to say yes to. Here are just a few services and amenities you’ll enjoy at Abbey Delray South:
- Complete interior and exterior maintenance included
- Parking and optional covered parking
- Includes weekly cleaning and weekly linen and towel service
- Scheduled transportation for shopping and medical appointments
- All utilities included
- 24-hour attended security gate
- Emergency call system
- Pet friendly
- Heated pool and spa
- 24-hour fitness center
- Salon and barber services
- Putting green
- Arts and crafts studio
- Massage therapy
- Social, cultural, and recreational activities
EARLY DEPOSIT ENTRANCE FEES STARTING AT $343,743
A SMART PLAN
Abbey Delray South is a Life Care community. But, what does that mean for you? It means reassurance and long-term peace of mind for you and your family.
Life Care is a predictable, cost-managed plan that offers:
- Access to all care services offered at Abbey Delray South as well as at Abbey Delray, including Memory Care, Assisted Living, on-site clinics, in-home assistance services, on-site rehabilitation therapies, and long-term skilled nursing care.
- Uunmatched estate protection with options for a refundable entrance fee, safeguarding your long-term health and financial future.
- Substantial savings compared to the average cost of skilled nursing care.
- Potential tax benefits, as certain fees can qualify as prepaid medical expenses.
- An unwavering promise of benevolent care. If you find your financial resources diminished, through no fault of your own, you’ll always have a home at Abbey Delray South.